Shannon's Travel Blog

Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Ok, I have to be honest. I didn't really care for this kid the first time I met him. He was tired and cranky and the most unresponsive child I had ever met (which is saying something in my line of work). Luckily, one of the girls convinced me to go back, and then he stole my heart. This kid, Mihai is his name, is the cutest dang thing on the planet. True he is a gypsy and had so much lice in his hair you could see it crawling, but the kid is the most joyous creature on the planet! He absolutely loves balloons. I mean LOVES them. He would pass it back and forth with you for hours if you let him, and the whole time he would have this huge grin on his face with an occasional burst of laughter. he was always happy and was so chubby and adorable. It was always hard to leave him at the end of the day. I could have played with that kid for forever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home